The MHU is quickly ready for operation without any prepa-ratory work, as the mowing head remains in the same alignment, both in its working and transport position. The lateral shift system of the power arm offers additional flexibility when mowing around obstacles. The carefully designed power arm geometry allows the arm to be raised by up to 3.0 m when passing over obstacles.
With its optional telescopic arm the MHU 800 benefits from a huge reach for mowing slopes and a high lift for passing over obstacles such as traffic signs.
Using the optional parallelogram arm the MHU can be ergonomically moved forward up to 1000 mm into the viewing area of the operator and can pass easily over obstacles.
Technical specifications Reach diagram Reach* up to 7.3 m
with telescope: up to 8.7 m
Reach diagram of the MHU 800
Type of fitting Platform or Platform-Frame-Extension Lateral Shift
Drive Vehicle power hydraulic system
Live engine PTO (N05)
Rear PTO-Shaft (SBU)
- Optimized power arm geometry with high lift
- Quickly ready for operation without any preparatory work
- To be mounted onto vehicle platform or platform frame
- Hydraulic counterweight shift (with telescope)
- The arm can be hydraulically moved forward from the driver’s cab continuously adjustable (with parallelogram)
- Hydraulic wheel supports (optional)
*All range data indicated refer to the maximum possible values measured from the centre of the vehicle and with a 1.20m mowing head