MULAG Training Centre
Inaugurated in summer 2013, the new Training Centre houses a state-of-the-art workshop for the apprentices, lecture rooms with modern technoloy for up-to-date lessons, a computer room for CAD/CAM training and programming, as well as break room and locker rooms.
This long-term investment was intended to secure optimum studying conditions for the vocational training offered at MULAG's in Bad Peterstal for apprentice industrial mechanics and electronic technicians specialising in industrial engineering.
Why did MULAG want to have its own Training Centre?
- We created an attractive training environment to ensure that we are up-to-date and well equipped to ensure the steady supply of skilled junior staff an innovative company cannot do without.
- As MULAG considers training and apprenticeship as important factors for the long-term success of the company, this aspect is one of our key priorities. This is why we established the Training Centre to set the course for the future of the company.
- The former training capacity was increased significantly. Women's cloakrooms were built to open the door to vocational training for female apprentices.
Key data on the Training Centre
- Total area approx. 400 sqm
- Training workshop approx. 330 sqm
- Lecture room equipped with modern technologies for up-to-date lessons (can be extended to 65 sqm)
- Computer room for CAD/CAM training and programming
- Break room and tea room
- Modern changing and shower rooms and toilets (each provided for men and women)